T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you import your blank T-shirt from abroad, lable it with your own necktag and print your own design on it, what is reasonable when it comes to what you can use on a tag which says "Made in..."?

I'm not so much after the legal aspects, as I have that covered. And I'm not going to put it on the necktag, as that's kind of pointless.

But it can be handy in some advertisements, if used in a clever way.

What would your reaction be if you bought a T-shirt with a print where it was made a point that it was "Made in UK", if you knew that almost every T-shirt, the fabric itself, is made in a factory somewhere in Asia or south of Texas?

· Administrator
18,443 Posts
What are the legal aspects in Sweden? Here it can only say Made in US if fabric is made here and assembly is done here.

Personally it doesn't matter to me. I would not not buy a shirt if it was made in a particular country. Nor would I buy one just because it's made in a particular country. To me its all about the quality, fit and style, not where it's made.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not 100% sure about the law here in Sweden. Sweden is associated with quality products, and on some occasion, some markets it might be good to use it without being smug and overly pretentious with it.

It's not like T-shirts are quality tumble dryers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.