T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I have a potential customer interested in 110 hoodies, which is awesome, however they only want American made hoodies. They like American Apparel for some of the hoodies, but want thicker ones. I originally suggested Independent, because I like working with them, but then they said the hoodies had to be MADE in the USA.

Can anyone recommend American made hoodies? Other than AA...

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
107 Posts
I have some Pro-Club hoodies that the label says Made In U.S.A. and they are thicker than most. I will be placing a new order with them in a couple weeks but I will call them tomorrow to see if they still are made in the U.S.A.

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Hi everyone

I have a potential customer interested in 110 hoodies, which is awesome, however they only want American made hoodies. They like American Apparel for some of the hoodies, but want thicker ones. I originally suggested Independent, because I like working with them, but then they said the hoodies had to be MADE in the USA.

Can anyone recommend American made hoodies? Other than AA...

Thanks in advance!
@brent - Royal Apparel is also Made in the USA and they have a few heavier weight hoodies available.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.