T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get my plotter to work for nearly 10 hours and I don't know what I am doing.

I've attempted to install all the drivers that came with the Signcut - X2 software but I can't get it to work.

Can anybody give me a set by step on how to set up my mac to get this thing running?

Edit: I'm running Mac 10.5.4 with an intel processor

·
Registered
462 Posts
You will need to download the Mac driver for the USB connection on this cutter.

Here is where you can download the correct driver: Virtual COM Port Drivers
Notice that there is an Intel chipset version and a PowerPC version, so make sure you download the correct one. Once installed and with the USB cable plugged in, SignCut should list a Device selection that looks something like: /dev/cu.USBSerial00000

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
You will need to download the Mac driver for the USB connection on this cutter.

Here is where you can download the correct driver: Virtual COM Port Drivers
Notice that there is an Intel chipset version and a PowerPC version, so make sure you download the correct one. Once installed and with the USB cable plugged in, SignCut should list a Device selection that looks something like: /dev/cu.USBSerial00000
Ken you are the answer man. I admire the way you help fellow members with such ease and expertise. ... JB

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well, I am still fairly green when it comes to the T-shirt industry, but if there is anything I can assist with when it comes to the equipment, I am more than happy to share my knowledge.

Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts