T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious about everyone's prefrences for designing t shirts. Do you like mac or pc better??

Jordan

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Here we go again ... honestly it is more a matter of preference, in the realm of "is Burger King better than McDonalds." Then Linux users thinks Wendy's is the best and so forth. Neither one is going to be better at designing shirts. It all matters in WHO is using the tool (computer). I use both Macs and PCs. As an operating system, I love the Mac. There is nothing terribly wrong with the PC, I'm just not crazy about.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm not going to argue this again. I just wanted to point out macs are PCs.

A PC is a personal computer, which a mac is. I think you meant mac vs windows.

You won't have an advantage from, macs, windows or linux, as long as you learn the tools. You won't all of a suden be fantastic because you change your OS.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey I'll bite. I've been a graphic artist for 25 years or so and I am presently on a window based pc. We have heated discussions in our shop all the time and to my way of thinking I want a workhorse that I can attach a blender to and it will work and that I don't have to take a second on my house to buy.
Windows based pc.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I also believe it is straight personal preference. They technically both do the same thing but the buttons look different lol. So pretty much you need to walk into a store and play on a mac and pc to get an idea of what feels good for you.

But all in all. I am a PC(windows) fan because they are cheaper! lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here we go again ... honestly it is more a matter of preference, in the realm of "is Burger King better than McDonalds." Then Linux users thinks Wendy's is the best and so forth. Neither one is going to be better at designing shirts. It all matters in WHO is using the tool (computer). I use both Macs and PCs. As an operating system, I love the Mac. There is nothing terribly wrong with the PC, I'm just not crazy about.
I agree but based on articles Mac is more stable compared to windows with less ram. But it all comes down to hat works for you and wht you are comforable with.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm not going to argue this again. I just wanted to point out macs are PCs.

A PC is a personal computer, which a mac is. I think you meant mac vs windows.

You won't have an advantage from, macs, windows or linux, as long as you learn the tools. You won't all of a suden be fantastic because you change your OS.
LOL, well if you want to get nit picky dann, then technically Mac is just the computer whereas Windows is merely the software. You would then have to actually debate OSX vs. Windows or current version vs. current version(s). ;):p

And for my two cents....I run both now....but prefer Wendy's. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.