T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an M2 that sat for a while due to it having issues. I'm now ready to get it back up and running. I've replaced the printer head, replaced all the ink lines and everything seems to be doing great up until the point I try to do a test print or nozzle check. I can't get the machine into print ready mode. It always goes back to cover open. I need help getting this thing rolling. I'm in Washington state so I'm not close to a service center. I will probably have more questions as I move forward, but this is a good place to start.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was on the line with tech support today. They walked me through a ton of steps and now everything seems to be working up to the point of sending over the image to print? HMMMMMMM If anyone has any advice tonight that would be wonderful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was on the line with tech support today. They walked me through a ton of steps and now everything seems to be working up to the point of sending over the image to print? HMMMMMMM If anyone has any advice tonight that would be wonderful.
We have same symptom with our DTG M2.
Can you remember what support did tell you.
It is quit strange it look like it is problem wit SW because all sensor is ok .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.