T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

guys I am just setting up my own small screen print shop, so I just wanted know which is the best manual press according to you guys ? Suggest me with your opinions and experience. I know many them in this forum already using both of this press, please share your good or bad about these two presses.

1. M&R Kruzer

OR

2. Riley Hopkins Jr

Thanking you

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi, thanks for the reply....

what about M&R Sidewinder manual press ?
Apples and oranges.

But in its price bracket, the sidewinder is is one of the top dogs. At that price point, however, you'll get an endless stream of opinions regarding the Vastex 2000HD, Antec Legend, and the Sidewinder. They are all great and its down to personal preference as to which is the best.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apples and oranges.

But in its price bracket, the sidewinder is is one of the top dogs. At that price point, however, you'll get an endless stream of opinions regarding the Vastex 2000HD, Antec Legend, and the Sidewinder. They are all great and its down to personal preference as to which is the best.
So you saying its too much price with less quality....., you have any idea about Riley Hopkins Jr table top press ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.