T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Re: M&O t-shirt brand

Hi Bob,
I have seen the M&O shirts. They come out of Mexico. I would compare them with Hanes, Gildan styles. Overall, IMHO pretty good quality. I believe the ones I looked at were heavier, maybe, 6 oz. I would be willing to give them a try, if the price is right.

·
Registered
255 Posts

I didn't.
They are in a local retail store with screenprinted graphics on them.
As I was looking to see what tshirts/designs retailers are stocking I ran across
these and did some research on them as they seemed a pretty decent shirt.
I haven't ordered any, as I have a ample supply of Gildan at the moment.
And I did not open an account with any of their distributors, yet.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts

They are in a local retail store with screenprinted graphics on them.
Cool, thanks for the info. In my searches just now, I found a couple of sites selling designs printed on M&O Knits brand t-shirts, so I may just buy one retail (or setup an account at georgiatees).

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Got my M & O t-shirt today. VERY cool. My new favorite t-shirt. Perfect weight and ringspun. The 5.5 oz weight is nice.

I think I might switch to this brand for my future stuff for "general audiences".

Are they always $1.65 for darks at Georgiatees.com?

In a weird coincedence, I also got a free promotional t-shirt from tucows today printed on an M & O t-shirt.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got some of them yesterday and am wearng one now. Very good quality and print well. They seem to be 1/2 size larger than standard, like the Jerzees Zt I have/had been using. I think I will be transitioning to them as my supply of ZT's runs out. I first heard of them in a promo email from georgiatees.com. I like the lighter weight and better fitting collar. The price is great too espedially for a ringspun shirt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Guys, I've been looking around for M&O and checked your links for georgiatees but it redirects to TSCApparel which i already have an account with but no luck in finding M&O on that site.

Do you have any info on where I can get these tees from?

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts