T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this program i have to say its probably one of the most useless programs i have ever come across.Unfortunatly its the only one i can use for my cutter.

The problem is i have a customer wants me to cut an image its basicly like a clip art black and white how do i cut this because it says "NO CUTTABLE OBJECT WITH IN CURRENT SETTING" i have tried to see how to cut this everyone says use illustrator well i went out and bought illustrator the design looks horrible and soo different.

How can i easily vectorize an image so it cuts exactly what it looks like ?

· Registered
149 Posts
WOW'....are you serious???......it is the MOST user friendly vector program i ever seen....it is by far the best ans only program i use for most everything'.....i think you need to read user manuals before you jump into it'...becuase THERE IS NO WAY IF YOUR SOMWHAT FAMILIAR WITH ANY PHOTO OR VECTOR GRAHIC DESIGN PROGRAMS YOU SHOULDNT HANDLE THIS ONE WELL'.....TRY AGAIN

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe i`m doing it wrong idk i just don`t know how.

I don`t have the manual all i got was the software and the dongle key and some extra random software.

i have tried to look for some tutorials but nothing.

· Registered
414 Posts
Ugh it can be a pure pain in the *** until you get your head wrapped around it. i was very familiar with cutting software and until i figured out how to set my files up correctly in illustrator i couldnt cut jack sh*t correctly. once i learned how to set my files up i could cut with very few issues. but the learning curve was a bit of a mountain at first.

WOW'....are you serious???......it is the MOST user friendly vector program i ever seen....it is by far the best ans only program i use for most everything'.....i think you need to read user manuals before you jump into it'...becuase THERE IS NO WAY IF YOUR SOMWHAT FAMILIAR WITH ANY PHOTO OR VECTOR GRAHIC DESIGN PROGRAMS YOU SHOULDNT HANDLE THIS ONE WELL'.....TRY AGAIN

· Registered
414 Posts
dont know if one is built in, in the old version i had it was not but i could vectorize with illustrator or corel draw and that was easier. also reductign the number of nodes to as few as possible was a big help. i actually used to rasterize some of my designs that were node hell and then re vectorize them and it usually cut the nodes down. was much nicer. but to each their own. and importing illustrator files (.ai) always worked for me better than EPS. ive had some files not work or be horrendously BUTCHERED when importing the eps vs the ai

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.