T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
.88 cents is going to be for white shirts...colors and blk will range from 1.50 up to what you pay probably. I buy from S&S Activewear. If you sign up...you will get sale notices just about every week. I buy around the sales and there are plenty of them. They are running an Avil 5.6 oz 100% cotton for .89 cents and colors for 1.63...color 6.1oz for 1.84.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hi,
i'm a newbie here in forum,i just wanna know if i can order in s&s if i don't have tax ID.where can i buy lowest price without needing tax id.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
i'm a newbie here in forum,i just wanna know if i can order in s&s if i don't have tax ID.where can i buy lowest price without needing tax id.
You'll probably need the tax ID for your business (or a resellers permit). That will get you the lowest prices.

Otherwise, you could try places like blankshirts.com or cheapestees.com for wholesale prices without the id/permit #

·
Registered
117 Posts
there was a post on here a while ago, and i cant find it, I cant remeber the website for. but it was for buying hanes t shirts, the supplier got them from china, and although the shipping time was 45-60 days before you got you order, the shirts were only like .60cents i think.. does any one know who i am talking about.. I cant seem to find that thread.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
there was a post on here a while ago, and i cant find it, I cant remeber the website for. but it was for buying hanes t shirts, the supplier got them from china, and although the shipping time was 45-60 days before you got you order, the shirts were only like .60cents i think.. does any one know who i am talking about.. I cant seem to find that thread.
I don't think you'll find any authentic Hanes t-shirts for .60 cents (maybe if you bought millions of them or if they were irregular).

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

This is the site you are speaking of Printvest

Ive never ordered from them but had it bookmarked..
they only have like 4 kinds of shirts..
I dont know if they are a good company or hogwash.. just knew the url lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts