T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

im struggling to find a company that will only do about 20-40 woven labels...

most places are 500-1000 minimum, i really do not need that many.

does anyone know of a company, friend or anything that will do that small amount?

thanks, any help will be much appreciated.

UK companies are preferable but any suggestions will be great!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
The problem with getting smaller runs of labels is that you can end up paying more for the "convenience" of getting a smaller order in than if you would have just bought 500-1000.

Is there a certain budget amount you're trying to stay under?

Another option for small quantities would be to try heat transfer plastisol transfer tags.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply.

i tried screen printing inside the tee and a went round to a couple of shops and said they only take tee's with labels in becus its more professional.

i dont think im gonna find a company, i think im gonna have more luck finding someone with a machine in their garage or something, but its hard wen ppl dont advertise that lol

again, any help wud be amazing.

thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes you would, WHy dont you make a regular label and ge tthe generic size labels that all woven label place have stock

·
Registered
37 Posts
Labelling technology has advanced so can get upscale 64K photoquality printed labels in very low runs here in the US. Yes, woven labels factories are pretty much gone in the US, unfortunately, but other textile engineering has taken its place. Maybe there will be reversals and we can get manufacturing back in the US.
Hope this helps---

1 - 11 of 11 Posts