T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just in the start up phase of having a business.

I in the process of purchasing a 8 in 1 Digital Combo heat press and a Ricoh SG 3110 DN Printer.

I would like to know if this equipment is good to start with or will I have problems from the beginning?

· Registered
1,335 Posts
As a general rule equipment that does everything doesn't do any thing well. If you are looking at inkjet transfers a cheapo heat press with adjustable pressure and temperature are all you need. If sublimation, the quality of the heat press is more critical. It depends on your needs. God Bless.

· Registered
3,906 Posts
I have a 4 in 1 heat press that does all functions just fine. I do sublimation with mine.

I would have more issues with that printer. Do a search on it here on the forum and see what turns up. I've seen a lot of complaints and not too many good things about it. I'm assuming you want to do sublimation, otherwise I see no point in a combo press. If you are planning on doing sublimation, please PM me or email me.

By the way, Ryan.. welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.