T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many of you guys buying women's blank shirts from LA vendors at the Fashion District. I went down their and did some research and noticed M&H brand, and shirts from Bangledesh, Pakistani tank tops etc. Now they are cheap but do they hold up in the wash are they too low quality to use? Thought?

·
Administrator
14,186 Posts
I would be interested to know what your test results are. I think the main issue there is the brands change so often. You find a shirt you like, but the next time you go down there aren't any to be found. That's happen to me a couple of times there on warm-up suits.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi,
I use shirts from downtown L.A. for all of my customers. I think they hold up better than the bigger companies shirts. I buy from a store named Zenana Outfitters they have a huge selction and tons of colors. I apply rhinestone transfer to my tees and they hold up very well wash after wash.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a really old post... but do you have contact information for Zenana Outfitters? Do they have a website or sales rep? Thank you.
Don't know if this helps as I have not actually gone to the store. Could try this: 1100 S San Pedro St Suite M9 M10 M11, Los Angeles Ca 90015

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
if the tags are cut or the garments have tape on them they are seconds. stay away from those unless your customer does not care. be careful, a lot of scum down there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts