T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking to see if anyone knows of a company that would buy my DTG K3 Raptor since Mesa doesn't do buy back unless you are upgrading from them and even then only within a year. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am looking to see if anyone knows of a company that would buy my DTG K3 Raptor since Mesa doesn't do buy back unless you are upgrading from them and even then only within a year. Thanks for the info.
how about the price u want to sell?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a k3 raptor, a Stahl HotTronix hover clam style heat press, 1 adult platen, 1 double platen, 1 sleeve platen, 1 pocket platen, 3x500ml white, 3x125ml Cyan, 1x125ml magenta, 1x1000ml Magenta, 1x125ml Yellow, 1x1000ml Yellow, 2x125ml Black, 2x500ml PreTreat, 1 bottle of post treat, 5 large boxes filled with variable size t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts and some miscellaneous tank tops and polos. Also included would be the Rip Pro Software to run the whole thing.

For this I am asking $17000, original price for everything is over $20000.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also forgot to mention I also have 2 power sprayers for the pre-treat and will include painters mask and chemical goggles with that, about 1/8th gallon of white pretreat, and a flip fold and flip fold jr for folding shirts after curing so they are uniform in size to fit nice in boxes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I think I will post it there, I was actually just wondering if there were any resellers out there that exist. If no one knows then I will use the classifieds tomorrow after I get a picture up. THanks for that info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts