T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I am looking to invest in chromoblast but don't know if I should or not. Need advice....

At the moment, I can't afford a DTG equipment so I was looking into Chromoblast.

I have a website that gives me the option for the customer to upload their images. I have it turn off for the moment. Because I was looking into doing it with my regular inkjet printer and buying t-shirt transfer but I know they are not good quality and last long. I'm very picky so I like to sell good quality stuff. You know make a customer happy.

I have lost customers because I can't offer that option but like I said I can't afford DTG but I have read in the forum people have started with chromoblast which is similar to DTG.

I do a lot of 100%cotton so I know sublimation doesn't work. So should I invest in chromoblast to start? Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance for any advice given.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
chroma blast on the Ricoh's works well. I would also suggest you look over the forum for folks using the Okidata c8600. It is an excellent solution that offers a family of transfer papers for white, light and dark cotton shirts.

Check out videos at YouTube and search for image clip transfer paper.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts