T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 6/6 Antec Legend, Vastex Conveyor Dryer, Flash Unit, Shur-Loc frames Etc. With a belief that I would be able to find a graphic artist that would work for me, well that has been proving to be the hardest part, I can't find one!

I have such a desire to get this off the ground but can't get my Artwork done. So now I'm reaching out beyond my City to see if I can get my personal stuff done till I find a local Graphic Artist that wants to work with me.

What I have are about 10 Ideas that I would like to make into shirts which are mostly Christian based. So what I'm looking for is someone to take my Ideas and make them Art, most of them are sayings but I want them dressed up a little not just a bunch of writing, For example some Filigree added Etc. I know mostly Everyone here has full blown business's and may not have the time like I'm finding locally but to those that may know someone or are available please let me know, thanks. Text me @408-426-7331 I'm located in San Jose California

· Registered
85 Posts
I was in a similar position - I can make rudimentary designs in Illustration, but an artist I am not. I posted an ad (free to small business owners) on Craigslist targeting graphic artists as far away as China and India and received a ton of responses. I was able to find someone in the US, and worked with him on a few projects that I was very happy with.

I also found someone on Facebook, but my CL ad netted a lot of talented, though relatively expensive, artists.

Hope that helped and good luck!

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've put up adds on social media but didn't find anyone! I'll try Craigslist but I'm truly looking for someone to work with me from my town. I've just got to have faith that I'll find somebody, thanks for your insight.

· Registered
301 Posts
Another option would be to search for graphic designers with hashtags on Instagram. Like #graphicdesigner #futuregraphicdesigner #artist etc.

But I think the best way to find them is Joe's idea of posting to art dept bulletins. Or really any school's bulletins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.