T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone,

Ive been trolling this forum for the past 3 months trying to gather information and decide if this is something I want to dive into, and as you can see I have decided to register, so it is. A couple years ago back in high school I was put in charge of designing a T shirt for our politics class to make everyone aware that they should register to vote ect.. I remember how much fun and how into the project I got, and I think I really want to dive into this business and start something up myself. I decided I want to start designing T shirts and seeing if I can sell some online. So here I am, asking you guys for some help to get started. I have Photoshop CS4, and I downloaded Inkscape as I saw it was a recommendation on here while I was trolling. For now I'm just planning on creating designs, and the having them screen printed at a local shop here. So if you guys could point me in the right direction on design basics, I would greatly appreciate it.

(Right now I'm trying to find out what size canvas I should be designing on in Photoshop) :p

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
:welcome:We're glad to have you aboard, to answer your question we think it's best that your design area be at least as big as your maximum print area.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts