T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, a business idea we have had has taken a bit of a explosion and we need to upgrade before we have even started. Our original plan was for heat transfer, but that would just take too long for the amount of product we need to put out.

Would these systems cope with daily running? What other things would we need ie to cure the tees etc?

Do you do a complete package of everything required?

I hope you can help, and the reason im asking here is due to the fact of the large recommendations I see everywhere for this machine.

Thanks in advance for any answers

· Registered
868 Posts
Hi, a business idea we have had has taken a bit of a explosion and we need to upgrade before we have even started. Our original plan was for heat transfer, but that would just take too long for the amount of product we need to put out.

Would these systems cope with daily running? What other things would we need ie to cure the tees etc?

I hope you can help, and the reason im asking here is due to the fact of the large recommendations I see everywhere for this machine.

Hello Carl,

Welcome to the forum. Apologies for taking so long to reply, we have been busy getting ready for a show next week which took a little longer than expected.

I can answer one of your questions but cannot self promote. Yes we do offer a complete start up package. Starting on Monday 19th we have a special Fespa offer running for one week. Please contact the office directly if you would like the details.

Hopefully some of the club Resolute members will post here in answer to your questions, most are to busy and don't use the forums much.

Best regards

Colin

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello Carl,

Welcome to the forum. Apologies for taking so long to reply, we have been busy getting ready for a show next week which took a little longer than expected.

I can answer one of your questions but cannot self promote. Yes we do offer a complete start up package. Starting on Monday 19th we have a special Fespa offer running for one week. Please contact the office directly if you would like the details.

Hopefully some of the club Resolute members will post here in answer to your questions, most are to busy and don't use the forums much.

Best regards

Colin
Hi there
We had the R-jet 5 and the pre-treatment machine installed by Resolute Ink a few months ago.
Now bearing in mind we are a very small company based in Donegal Southern Ireland so it was with trepidation that we finally signed the paperwork and committed to getting the set up. I cannot believe that I, having had no graphic design experience or printing experience are producing T Shirts that amaze me.
Last week alone I had two separate orders one for 40 T shirts and the other for 25! It has certainly put our business on the map.
Well I say to you good luck in your new venture as I always say if you don't do it you'll always be wondering "what if". Please feel free to message me if you need anymore help. One more thing that may sway you the service from the Resolute Ink Team is second to none they are brilliant and so very helpful even when you ring up several times in the space of an hour because you can't do something (thanks Colin).

· Registered
42 Posts

Hi.

I bought a "pacage" from Resolute DTG. It included R-Jet 5, pre treatment machine and heat press.

I live in Sweden and it was not eazy to find a resaler here. I only found one an they sell TexJet Plus. I wet there and got a bad feeling. I even talk to the manufactor in Greece and wanted to buy directly from them but also I did not got a good feeling there. They tried to squezz money out of me and since I hear that the most important thing when going in DTG is support I turn them down.

Then I went to the sign and digital fair in UK and meet the team behind Resolute DTG. In one week I got training and bought the printer.

Event tho I live in Sweden and are the only one here with this printer I have allways felt good and had support and help within one houre. Since this is a new business for me there where many questions but I allways got help in a resonable time.

Sorry if my English is bad but if yo have any specifice questions feel free to Pm me or ask here.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.