T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have started up our small business in April and bought a cheap clam shell press on Amazon. It was worked well and I have no complaints other than I would like more room to put hoodie's on and possibly be able to pull the plate away from the heating element. Do I go with swing away, or a pullout plateform? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you,

Erin

· Registered
859 Posts
Geo Knight DK20S would work well for you. It is a swing away and is built to last. It is one of our favorite presses.

Reactions: GYPub

· Registered
1 Posts
I'm also looking for a reasonably priced swing away or pull out heat press, preferably 16x20 or larger. Initially it will be for hobby; friends, family, etc.. Is it possible to get a good press for $500 or less?

· Registered
21 Posts
You may also want to check for any Trade Shows that may be in your area. They almost always have Heat Press vendors available so that you can check them out on site to make sure its what you're looking for. You may also get a good deal as many of the vendors have traveled with a small inventory that they are not looking to haul back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.