T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am looking to purchase a vinyl cutter from the UK to put names on t shirts I will only be doing about 2 tee shirts a day and might put a few designs on them....(trying to set up a small business) but I am totally confused and dont know what would be the best cutter for me. I would like something that is not hard to set up. I have a budget of about £350. Could anyone PLEASE give me a few ideas of where I would get a cutter at this price? I saw a few on ebay but I am afraid that I wouldnt get the after sale care that Im sure i will need. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been thinking of buying a 2nd hand Gcc sable 60 from a person who lives close to me..as I live in Norhern Ireland and if I bought from England I have to pay VAT plus shipping which will put the price up another £100......my question is....I have draw plus 4 software on my pc will this be enough to cut names on the vinyl or do I really need to buy new software?? This person who is selling the cutter has only used it for a few months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.