T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a cutter and am confused with all the cutters available. I mainly want to cut heat transfer papers. Eveyone tells me the Roland gx24 is the best but i see alot of lower priced units that seem nice also. Any advice would be appreciated.

· Registered
86 Posts
I've only ever used the roland cutter. Can't speak for the others but remember with price comes service (i.e. lower price, usually less service). Check around to different dealer's before you buy especially for a Roland since the dealer is actually who usually services Roland products.

· Registered
62 Posts
Keep in mind that if you get a less expensive cutter such as the U S Cutter Laserpoint, you can always sell it and buy a more expensive one when you get to doing so much business that your less expensive cutter won't handle the work. The less expensive cutter will work great for you and the Tech Support is very good. I have used them several times while I was getting it all set up and I always got great service. In the case of U S Cutter, the saying "More money, Better service" does not apply. With them, you will get a good product, great price and Good Service.
Just something to think about.

Good Luck,
Bonnie Williams
Kansa sCity, MO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.