T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently using a small craft cutter (Brother ScanNCut) and need to upgrade to a bigger cutter. I don't want to go much bigger because of space right now and business volume but I know I need at least a 28" - 31" cutter. I been looking at the Titan 2 so something comparable in price and function is what I want. It also needs to be Mac compatible

· Registered
163 Posts
The popular answer is get a Roland or Graphtec. You mentioned the Titan 2. I have a 28" Saga 720IIP. You will notice that they are identical if you compare them. Actually, when I bought mine a little over 2 years ago the Titan 3 wasn't released yet, but my Saga had the features of the Titan 3. The Titan cutters are just re-badged Sagas. As far as quality goes, I am still happy with zero problems since purchase. The only thing I regret (very rarely), is that I didn't get a bigger cutter. I would strongly recommend a servo motor on whatever brand you decide on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.