T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our company has been in business for a little over 2 years. We have bounced around from screen printer to screen printer. Some of them great and some mediocre. I am looking for a consistent one that we can send all of our business to. We typically do runs between 100-800 of the same color and design. If you know someone, please help us stay in business.

·
Registered
86 Posts
blame said:
Our company has been in business for a little over 2 years. We have bounced around from screen printer to screen printer. Some of them great and some mediocre. I am looking for a consistent one that we can send all of our business to. We typically do runs between 100-800 of the same color and design. If you know someone, please help us stay in business.
Hi blame, Nice to meet you.

I own a high quality screen printing company. www.stitchandprint.com

·
Registered
249 Posts
Blame.

You are going to want to get in touch with Chris Harris at Imageink in Columbia, SC. He is the best in the business and his shop just got an automatic, he can fill you in on all the particulars. Over 12 years experience in the screen printing business... 803.791.4066.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've been using www.CustomInk.com . They offer a 100% guarantee, but they're kind of pricey. You buy tees through them. Their customer service is great tho. The feel of the screen is soft and matte, not shiney, if that's what you're looking for.

Otherwise www.marcottdesign.com is pretty good.....I've never used them but they were referred to me and they're very nice over the phone...they sent me samples. Their screens are a bit harder and more shiney, if that's they style you're looking for.

~B

·
Registered
249 Posts
blame said:
Thanks alot and I will be calling them today. How's business for you?
Imageink is jamming this summer. Getting the automatic in-house is allowing Chris to cut his production time in half. His work is second to none in the business and he is a cool guy to deal with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts