T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm new to the website and basically to the industry. I've been working for the last couple of months trying to inform myself of all there is to know about the T-shirt biz, but I'm confident there's a lot i haven't even considered. I am working on a t-shirt line that I think could be pretty funny/cute. I'm interested in buying shirts having them manufactured with my designs and selling them primarily on line via my website which is currently under construction. I'm particularly concerned with making sure i pick the correct t-shirt and manufacturing technique to 1)present a high quality product to my customer while 2) maximizing my start up costs. any suggestions or related reading material is really appreciated!!!

·
2,957 Posts
Well, since you asked about reading materials, I have a suggestion. "Guerrilla Marketing" by Jay Conrad Levinson is a book I would reccommend to anyone starting any kind of business.

It is an outstanding book and will get you where you need to be from a marketing perspective.

As far as your other concecerns regarding picking the right shirts and printing techniques...this will be dictated by your target market. You need to identify what that market is and what they like.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts