T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off I would like to tell you that my buddy Identity Lab a member here, and I are looking for suggestions for our next vector pack.

We design and create vector packs and we sell them. We are new in the business but trust us we have lots of experience.

Either way we are looking for your suggestions on things you guys need or are looking for.

We would like to know what type of vector or clip art packs you guys are needing the most and or wanting to have.

Are you guys needing ornaments, people, letters, Graphic T-Shirt designs ready to print ..

Let us know what you need so we can create it.

So if you have a suggestion, please post it here.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
i do alot of work with contractors. always looking for vectors of equipment, tools etc. as a matter of fact you could do different packs dedicated to trucks (from dump trucks to semis to cargo vans), tools, special equip (cranes/forklifts,bulldozers). i know this would be alot of work but i don't see anything out there that is dedicated to the blue collar workforce.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jasonda and Miktoxic, both of those are great, Im sure We can find a few faces to vector up, also ont he tools and trucks, that is really good, we can definately do that.

So far these are great suggestions for us to get started on.

If you have a need for something or would like to see some vecotr packs in a category that is hard to find, please post it in here..

We will get to it asap.

·
Registered
113 Posts
How about Hunting? I've been looking for a pack that covers the deer hunting, **** hunting, bear hunting etc..Maybe there is one already but I can't find it. Where I'm at it's BIG and all the guys and gals want those type of shirts. Hunters, animals, bows, guns, targets etc...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
:) Body parts. :)

I would like to find a kit of vector body parts, where I can build up a human figure by combining different elements.

Complete vector figures already exist, but I am talking about the possibility of creating infinite variations on a theme, so that truly unique, original figures could be created. I currently use Poser 6.0 and other 3D modelling software to create figures, but a drag and drop vector library alternative would be brilliant.

Vector packs are widely available on EBay and other places. You need something that is a little different to everything out there at the moment.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tanks for all the suggestions I will try to release a bit of everthing , and or work on a couple. but ret assure that i will keep coming back to this thread for ideas and suggestions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts