T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I'm looking for a wholesale supplier of blank, white or natural colored organic yoga clothing, preferably grown and sewn in the USA. I've had a request for some organic yoga items and cannot find a supplier. Camisoles and tanks with shelf bras are the most requested. Everything I have found in an organic product is in colors other than white/natural and usually printed. The blank items I've found are not organic. The made in USA is just something we really strive for, especially in the current economy. We're trying to keep American workers working! Any help or suggestions you folks might have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Russ

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I'm looking for a wholesale supplier of blank, white or natural colored organic yoga clothing, preferably grown and sewn in the USA. I've had a request for some organic yoga items and cannot find a supplier. Camisoles and tanks with shelf bras are the most requested. Everything I have found in an organic product is in colors other than white/natural and usually printed. The blank items I've found are not organic. The made in USA is just something we really strive for, especially in the current economy. We're trying to keep American workers working! Any help or suggestions you folks might have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Russ

My favorite go to place for sports crop tops and yoga pants is The Upside. Not sure if they have organic / sustainable products. You might want to check them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.