T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. I have a cheer company asking if I can cut their logo out of vinyl so they can stick it to the cheeks of their cheer girls when they go out to do their competition performance... last year I guess they had a stencil that they held to their cheeks then colored it in with makeup or something, but apparently it was as pain... so they are looking for stickers

Would normal 631, 651, 751, or 951 vinyl stick to skin? If not does anyone know of anything that will work...

Thanks,
Jeron

· Registered
1,746 Posts
I don't know if there is a product to put on the skin. I would be careful with this request as you don't know how a person's skin will react to whatever adhesive might be on the product you end up using. You could end up getting sued if someone has a reaction and gets a rash or worse. If there is a vinyl product designed for use on the skin 9 out of 10 dancers that where it or even 10 out of 10 this time have no reaction, it only takes one.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
I don't know if there is a product to put on the skin. I would be careful with this request as you don't know how a person's skin will react to whatever adhesive might be on the product you end up using. You could end up getting sued if someone has a reaction and gets a rash or worse. If there is a vinyl product designed for use on the skin 9 out of 10 dancers that where it or even 10 out of 10 this time have no reaction, it only takes one.
I'd pass on that. Too much of a possible question of liability if someone has a reaction to it.

I'd run far away.....

I'm sure there is a product out there but I don't think it is sign vinyl.

Googling "custom temporary tatoos" brings up a good number of hits, some with 24 hour turn around. You might be able to find one that wholesales.

· Registered
155 Posts
Hey everyone.. I have a cheer company asking if I can cut their logo out of vinyl so they can stick it to the cheeks of their cheer girls when they go out to do their competition performance... last year I guess they had a stencil that they held to their cheeks then colored it in with makeup or something, but apparently it was as pain... so they are looking for stickers

Would normal 631, 651, 751, or 951 vinyl stick to skin? If not does anyone know of anything that will work...

Thanks,
Jeron
How about something like this instead? Maybe you can turn them onto this material OR print it for them and be a hero.

Tattoo Paper - Temporary Tattoo Film

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.