T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew where Forever21 gets their plain white tees from? or a wholesaler with similar quality? Also, those who are familair with WetSeal's plain tees
I love the fact that their baby tees are thin, but durable and longer as opposed to the traditional baby tees that almost always show the stomach.
If anyone could give me feedback about this I would greatly appreciate it...:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brea,

Did you ever find out your info on this? I myself am looking for super thin, almost worn in some areas looking tees (american eagle carries these in their outlets) but can not find anywhere to buy these in wholesale.

im even willing to just buy the material so i can sew with my machine the actual tees themselves so i can move on and just make the art on them that i desire.

would be great if you could respond to let me know what if anything you found out. Thanks ahead of time for your assistance. I greatly appreciate it!

Cheers,
Miss Chant

·
Registered
286 Posts
I don't know about Wetseal, but I know that Forever 21 has some of their T's custom cut and sewn by a large manufacturer in LA. This manufacturer has sew houses in the US and in other countries, so I don't know if the shirts are actually sewn in the US. But, I have seen the shirts' spec sheets and discussed it with the reps at this particular manufacturer in LA. Unfortunately, I don't think it's something you would be able to purchase as it is all custom according to pattern.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good morning,

Thats some good info to share Beau (& Haley). I guess i'll just have to take out my sewing machine and custom make my shirts. There is a certain type of cut and shape I am looking for and cannot find anywhere to buy wholesale (including the burnout look). If you go to
Tao Bamboo Print Washed Black Burnout 1/2 Sleeve Tee

you'll immediately see what i mean. this shirt for women has a lovely cut and is absolutely perfect for the market i'll be pandering to with my goods. they pay a lot of money for shirts like this out here in some parts of Arizona. only the designs have got to be cutting edge. if they arent, it doesnt matter what the cut is, no one is interested.

Anyhow, thanks so much for sharing. It means a lot to me.

Miss Chant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts