T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
That looks like a pretty solid package if you're wanting to get into heat press and sublimation. Be sure about this printing method though... there are a few posts where you can check out the pros and cons of all the printing methods.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I want to start a printing business, so far i hav seen the Profit pro 3 package on Heat Press, Transfer Paper, Sublimation Ink & More! ,it looks very good. Is there any1 who is using this product at the moment.

I'm also looking at another company, the link is JG Electronics - MUGGiT - Welcomes You! pls advice or recommend.
I looked at both of them. The first is from USA the other is from overseas somewhere, but I'm having problems finding a country and their pricing seems strange. If you live in the states you might have to pay tons of money for shipping if you went with JG Electronics. I did find some interesting products on their website, but like I said the prices didn't make much sense. They use Euros and something with an R. So I guess it all depends on where you live.

They both offer pretty much the same stuff. I never really went with a package. I just bought stuff individually so that I got just what I needed and nothing else. I also didn't go for the full sized printers or presses. I started off small and if business ever picks up, I will spend the money to buy larger equipment. But if you can afford to start off with the big stuff, then go for it.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
If you live in the US...forget the second site...it appears to be in South Africa. the first site is a well known and trusted site but certainly not the only place to get your equipment. Check out the vendors who help sponsor this site..you will find just as good or better and with some get a discount as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much for your advice. The JG Electronics is in South Africa and they use Rands as their currency. I'm in Namibia which is very close to South Africa (In Southern Africa), First I came across BestBlanks and later I found JG Electronics, Bestblanks offer indicated that they produce a lot of products with their Profit Pro 3 package but what i can see is only 4 equipments (heat press, mug press and 2* epson 1400 printers) so Im thinking about what they use to produce the rest of the mentioned products. I have sent them a mail but I didn't the reply upto now.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I think if you have the money and are serious about this business Pro Package #1 2 or 3 will be good.

If you just want to practice and see if you like the business and how it works, I think the Hobby package will be limited, but at least you know what you will be getting into.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Bestblanks offer indicated that they produce a lot of products with their Profit Pro 3 package but what i can see is only 4 equipments (heat press, mug press and 2* epson 1400 printers) so Im thinking about what they use to produce the rest of the mentioned products.
For heat pressing that's pretty much all you need: heat press, mug press, printer, ink, paper, and products to print on. Most are printed on flat surfaces, thus the heat press. Mugs are round so they require their own press. You can also purchase mug wraps and a convection oven for round things like bowls, shot glasses and such. But most of what you print will be flat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you so much for your response, it makes me understand things better. If possible can you pls give more yo email address so that we can communicate as time goes. I will be viewing the equipments from JG Electronics in Dec, for Bestblanks, they finally replied to my mail. i'm in Namibia but i think i might just order from the US cos it looks cheaper. I believe i will add a cap press to it.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Dee, I'm not sure whose email address it is that you want, but if they have been added to someones profile you should find it there just by clicking on our names on the name just above the t-shirt to the left of your screen.

·
Registered
154 Posts
You may also want to look into a small pad printer if you are getting into the promotional products. These are used for pens, key chains, mini footballs, printing tags on t's and the like. There is a group called ASI which can also help you out alot sourcing wholesale prices on products. I am new to sublimation and finding it well received and have got alot of help from Conde and Coastal with my product needs. We are a large format digital printing, pad printing and laser engraving company and do a large amount of our business in the specialty advertising promo market. It is very open.

Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts