T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me any T shirt Wholesaler's within Canada? Would like to save on shipping if possible...

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
i think there is a place near there called [westmount] or something like that.
A little late here, my memory is gone by now.
PM me tomorrow, if thats the wrong name. :D

if you need "aa", they ship quick from Montreal.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Rodney is right SANMAR is in Ontario but you have to have a tax number. There are many companies in Montreal that will ship to Ontario, if you don't have a tax number. Go to sanmar web page for more information and the best option is to search the yellow pages canada on the net. That is what i did and found lots of wholesalers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know Alstyle Apparel has a Canada office...as well as a few other companies. Alstyle is usually pretty easy to order from here in the US, would think Canada would be the same. On the catalog the # is 866-275-7860. Says it's in Mississauga, have no idea where that is.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
T-BOT said:
yeah, Westmount stocks all the major brands and more. They are in London Ontario. http://www.westmountdist.on.ca/

if you are driving to the TdotT, AAA is in Missisaugua. Oh, try GAULT at keel and Lawrence (Mackle lives there now, ask for Bruce) :D LOL
Ed, would you mind recommending someone else in London Ontario, i've already mentioned them. :D ...jk.

one time everyone in Toronto was sold out of hanes t-dresses, we had to get them from London. Good price too.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
periscope said:
Westmount Distributors are the only supplier in London that I know of. If you go to the Imprint Canada show at the Congress Centre in Mississauga (Toronto) in Jan 19, 20 2007 you will see all kinds of suppliers.
will Wildside, Airwaves, Impulse and X-It be at this trade show ?

I know i wont, in January I'll be Maxin' it out with my good friends in the biz in Hollywood Florida, on Ocean Boulevard to be exact, :) .....deciding, should i go to "Joe's Stone Crab" or else where to eat...;) .

One of the last shows we were at, was the World Expo in Portugal. Nice place.

....and tonight. Off to see the NYC radio city music hall Rockets at the O'keef Center (humming bird center, new name)..... for t-shirt ideas of course. :D

::::::edit typos.

·
Registered
7 Posts
T-BOT said:
i think there is a place near there called [westmount] or something like that.
A little late here, my memory is gone by now.
PM me tomorrow, if thats the wrong name. :D

if you need "aa", they ship quick from Montreal.
Where is this place in Montreal. I live there. I would like to check it out if they have a walk in warehouse or something. Anything else in Montreal would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Eddy said:
Where is this place in Montreal. I live there. I would like to check it out if they have a walk in warehouse or something. Anything else in Montreal would be greatly appreciated.
Eddie, the street address is on their website.
You can't go wrong with "aa". They ship quick and fill the orders complete. Thats important in this biz.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks. I took a look at the site and they are rather crazy expensive to be used as wholesale t-shirts no? I was looking more for something in the lines of $3 a t-shirt or less so I could silk screen stuff on to it and sell it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts