T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel that what we want to do is simple and I've seen it done forever, but I keep searching Google and I can't seem to find what we are looking for...

Basically, we want to have stickers made that double as tags with a little hole punched in them to easily be able to attach them to our products with a tag gun.

I realize that we could just have stickers made and manually punch the hole, but wouldn't that get tiresome and possibly gum up the punch?

When I search, I keep finding places that can make stickers, and I keep finding people who can make tags, but no one seems to have the option of both in one.

Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords in my search. Or, maybe this would simply be considered a custom job?

Anyway, I figured I would make a post here as this site is turning out to be a tremendous resource for us... I figured I would give back by supporting the members here...

If you can provide this service, I am very interested in checking out your prices :D

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Also, if you contact the places that make hangtags, it's likely that they will be able to do stickers as tags. They may not have it on their site, or they may not show up for those keywords, but they can most likely do the service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts