I run a small tee business. Personally I specialize in the design of the shirts rather then the printing. I am looking to focus on the design aspect and outsource my printing needs. I would like the shirts to be printed using dye sub. Every shirt is different. The company I outsource to need to do the following.
1) purchase the initial tee [cost + your quote]
2) receive my design for the tee [your quote]
3) print the design [your quote]
4) ship to the customer with packing slip [your quote]
5) send me a monthly invoice stating the bill
I'm looking to enter into a one year contract with the printer, and I estimate 100-300 shirts in the first year. Please send price quotes to[email protected]
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to T-shirt merchants, professionals and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about graphics, commerce, dyes, prints, collections, guides, displays, styles, scales, equipment, accessories, reviews, classifieds, and more!