T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search for springhill wholesale and only got one thread that was a year old.... this person was having a few problems with their transfers...have any of you tried this companies transfers...i noticed they are not mentioned as one of the "go to " places..(maybe there is a reason)....thanks....the doc

·
Registered
50 Posts
springhill has been around for a while...at least 20 years.

there is a nice lady boss there that is very nice. As for the transfers they make, well i have not tryed them lately, but any up to par manufacturer our days is using newStyle somewhat custom made high quality plastisol inks and other secret know hows....etc.... if they take more than 4-5-6 seconds hot peel....hummm!

They have also purchased some flex etc... from us recently, so in the deco transfers sector they are in the ball game too....

Perhaps contact them for samples and you be the judge.

Personaly, i have some old/vintage transfers from springhill in my private collection and i like them. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks scrap-boy for the reply i will call and have them send me some samples ...basically what i was looking for was to find out if i should stay away from them since i had not heard anything about them on the board....thanks again the doc

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have used them lately for about 1-12 shirts.

They seem to be just as good as any of the other big company's. They seem to be very good for the price. I just ordered their 2006 catalog so we'll see what new stuff they are offering.

Bryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts