T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new at this so, me and a friend of mine are looking for soft fitted t's like the ones they sell at hollister or american eagle, recomendations of where i can these shirts would be great

Thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
American Apparel sells soft fitted shirts. They are thinner material, I believe 4.4. Also someone on these boards recommended royal apparel and www.royalapparel.net. Both of these companies primarily sell the fine jersey material which is pretty thin if thats what you're looking for.

·
Registered
74 Posts
AA is a great brand, but they are not the same feel and quality as the Hollister shirts which seem more thicker and softer. I'm looking for the same thing and have yet to find a blank t manufacturer with the same quality. It's probably cut and sew overseas. If anyone knows otherwise...please let us know =)

·
Registered
286 Posts
AA is a great brand, but they are not the same feel and quality as the Hollister shirts which seem more thicker and softer. I'm looking for the same thing and have yet to find a blank t manufacturer with the same quality. It's probably cut and sew overseas. If anyone knows otherwise...please let us know =)
A company like Hollister would likely contract out to several different vendors to produce t-shirts. I don't know who makes all their t-shirts, but I know of one company that works with Hollister, as well as Abercrombie and Fitch. This company is called The T-Shirt Factory and is in LA. They contract their cut-and-sew overseas, as well as dying and shirt treatment (i.e. enzyme wash for softness, distressing for a vintage look, etc.). If you want a product like Hollister, you likely can't get it by just buying a blank. You would probably need to at least have it softened with a special wash.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I also been looking around. I have looked and searched and looked again.
The Royal Apparel looks really nice.

I have been looking for nice fitted tees also.. but i'm just starting and need to watch the $$. I cant buy large qty so I really get killed on shipping.

One brand I have found that seems to be a nice tee is TulTex and I have found this brand in Hot Topics used on band shirts. They are nice but I hear the quality is a little hmmm not so good after drying often.
Another brand I liked so far is NextLevel.

I would love to find a good fitted American Made Tee... a few extra $$ would probably be ok...

I'm interested in knowing what you decide on

Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there, we have over stocks of continental clothing t shirts men and women in various sizes in black/white and grey marl - soft brushed cotton.
Baseball shirts too - around 400 in total.
Happy to quote to anyone interested.
Thank So!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there, we have over stocks of continental clothing t shirts men and women in various sizes in black/white and grey marl - soft brushed cotton.
Baseball shirts too - around 400 in total.
Happy to quote to anyone interested.
Thanks ,

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts