T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm located in Scarborough.

I would like to know if anyone knows of a store that sells T shirts in small quantity.

I am currently buying my shirts from an outlet at Brimley and Ellesmere. 4 for $10; good price but with cut tags and random brands.

I would like a more uniform brand and softer fabric.

Also if anyone knows Technosport or sanmar's prices for small quantity please reply too. and if they do pickups.

And I am also looking for The neenah opaque transfer paper locally. I have been to transferpapercanada.com but they do not do pick ups.

shipping is reasonable about $7, but still an unnecessary waste of money and time.

if anyone knows even an intersection for any of these places please reply.

thanks alot everyone.

· Registered
1,559 Posts
Typically you will just have to get a seller's permit and get a wholesale account with one of the big distributors or two and live with shipping costs.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a some info about a store called Tee shirt people with $2.5 ea shirt im going to check it out tommorow.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/canada/t92442.html

still looking for a solution to
the neenah opaque transfer paper in Toronto though. im sure somebody has a store.

Thanks Bornover, but I'd like to think that theres always a better solution to everything. I do have an account with American Apparel (requiring a seller's permit) and had made large orders before. but im looking to lower inventory to reduce risk; making things more efficient. I'm able to live with shipping costs, but not the unnecessary shipping time.

BTW, What are you doing in an Ontario forum?

· Registered
1,559 Posts
I found a some info about a store called Tee shirt people with $2.5 ea shirt im going to check it out tommorow.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/canada/t92442.html

still looking for a solution to the neenah opaque transfer paper in Toronto though. im sure somebody has a store.

Thanks Bornover, but I'd like to think that theres always a better solution to everything. I do have an account with American Apparel (requiring a seller's permit) and had made large orders before. but im looking to lower inventory to reduce risk; making things more efficient. I'm able to live with shipping costs, but not the unnecessary shipping time.

BTW, What are you doing in an Ontario forum?
TSC, Alpha Shirts, San Mar, other major garment distributors all ship to Canada and you don't have to buy case quantities. You also have garment distributors in Canada that you can get garments from all the major brands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.