T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there, I'm writing hoping to find a person that will have this interested to read. I'm two steps from making [Website link removed per forum rules. Put it in a signature instead] to start trading internationally.

Since the site are about custom clothing and not rocket science, it touch the lives of so many people. I haven't started to sell with it yet. It's finished and are one step from fully operating. Don't get confused, you can purchase from Website link removed at the moment. But the site is in need of upgrade. At the moment i don't work actively on any marketing, cause it's have to be migrated from Adobe Flash to Apache Royale technology. It will make studio Website link removed work on all mobile devices. Now it's working only on desktop computers and that's the reason I'm not active in marketing yet. I will tell it straight: the studio is built on 2014 open-source engine, which no longer exists and I have fully working prototype.

You may want to know what's left for Website link removed to do before starting actively trading; It's Adobe Flash to Apache Royale migration. That kind of work hiring professional developers may cost up to €2000. It will remove the dependency on Adobe Flash and it will make studio work on all mobile devices. After this I'll be able to actively work on marketing with 100% efficiency. The next step is to create Canvas Devil app. Current studio coding from Apache Royale will be used for that, which will limit costs of app creation to maximum of €5000. Basically the whole studio is an app. I will need to create new user interface (UI), do some PHP work and add new features to transfer it to an app that will people love. The app will be useful not only for customers to place an order on their smartphone or a tablet, but for anybody that easily want to put his artwork on clothing using his smartphone or tablet, it may be people that work in the same industry; people that want to create a t-shirt mockup for their customers for example. The app should make their work much easier. It will give ability to create a design, put it on the tshirt or a hoodie and share it. Person who you share it with will have ability to make changes to that design and sent it back to you.

Please keep in mind that our fulfillment center in Europe is located in EU and the other fulfillment centers are located in North Carolina, California, Mexico, and Spain. Canvas Devil offers international shipping across the world!

The Website link removed studio is built on 2014 open-source engine which no longer exists and I have fully working prototype. After I migrate studio from Adoble Flash to Apache Royale technology it will work on all smartphones and tablets. The engine itself will become unique and one of a kind since the engine is no longer available to download at their official website. People that created it is officially out of business. You're lucky if you have it in working condition. Since the studio itself is an application it can be fairly easy transformed to an mobile app after it will be migrated to Apache Royale technology. Royale is a powerful, open-source application technology that lets you easily build desktop, browser and mobile applications for multiple devices and operating systems, using the same programming model, tools, and codebase.

If I would had to start the project over-again, there is no way I would keep my patience and persistence to take it to the current level. So much time had been consumed making it, that it became part of my life. I put everything I got into it. Now I let you be part of it and help me take it to the next level.

Mod Edit: While you can ask advice on how to move forward on the redesign of your website, it is against forum rules to solicit. https://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t1173.html

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
My main question would be... Why bother?

It's far easier developing a responsive site from scratch than messing around altering old, defunct or deprecated code.

So,... I'm out! 😉

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Re: Looking for partnership finance

strange you 'borrowed' printful's text word for word for your 'how long does printing take'

you vs printful

and your shipping points are all the same as printful, so you must be using them for your printing
why not use them for the design app, it is free with integration for shopify, woocommerce and etsy?

if anyone can add this printful design app themselves for free, then yours becomes a battle with printful
and i am too old and too poor to fight them
i am out as well

(plus your chosen name and logo has ostracized a huge number of potential customers, making it an even less winnable battle)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
If you're hell-bent on doing this then at least learn what html paragraph tags are for. I doubt whether anyone will bother to read those huge blocks of unformatted text on your page.

·
Administrator
15,761 Posts
Re: Looking for partnership finance

Major edits done to the original post to comply with forum rules. post moved from Business & Finance to Site Reviews

Onlycashholder: Was it really necessary to list your website 5 different times in your post? Here are instructions to create a signature: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t80408.html That is the only place your website is allowed. Once.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First. I ain't looking for a "Site Design Advice". I was looking for partnership and instead of moving my thread, you should better removed it. What you did ain't real man.

Second. Do you really think it's hard to remove/edit that HTML text? Is that really where are you looking at? I can re-design whole website in a week. It's not where the work was done. I feel like we can't discuss about it if you going to talk about html text or paragraphs you wouldn't bother to read...

Third. If we're not going to be partners, we're going to be competitors. That's business. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
'First. I ain't looking for a "Site Design Advice"...'

Strange that , seeing as that was the TITLE of your topic!

'Do you really think it's hard to remove/edit that HTML text? Is that really where are you looking at? I can re-design whole website in a week.'

Again, ... read the TITLE of your topic. You asked for DESIGN help and you got it.

Anyway, it matters not now as there is no website link for us to give advice on.

Happy days!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
No, you're both wrong. Title has been changed by moderator splathead. You're trying to look smart, but i don't see you the way you see yourself. I came here to discuss business and you're spamming it with useless comments. That's how I see it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well, I think an apology is due to you onlycashholder. I still stand by my original post of incorrectly believing that your intentions were unethical, which were wholly based on my first impressions from your website and the information conveyed within which appeared quite amateurish & heavily copied from Printful's website as also noted by into the T.

However i'm using windows 10, and have now used the inbuilt very old version of Internet Explorer to open & view your Design Studio Software, it was only a very brief look and did look quite impressive and it also validates you and your post's regarding your business, so I apologize for doubting you & perhaps instigating the overall tone of this thread.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Ok. So basically you have an up-and running website and wish to add an open-source designer that is based on Flex, which you wish to convert to Apache Royale as Flash/Flex will be abandoned at the end of this year. You need a developer to do this and need a partner to raise the cash to pay the developer. Is this correct so far?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Printful is my supplier (dropshipping), so logically, we share identical delivery informations. Yes you're right, I could do it in more creative way, but the site is still not finished. You're right a lot of things can be better done. But it's only me who's working on it and I don't have budgets that big companies have. I wrote here cause i run in some issues before starting actively trading (After December 2020 you won't find any posts like this from me, it's gonna be in active stage):

1) Adobe Flex to Apache Royale Migration: It will remove Adobe Flash dependencies and will run not only on desktop computers, but on every mobile device: tablet, smartphone etc. (Flash doesn't work on Mac OS, so after the migration, it will work on it too.) In the proccess whole studio UI will be re-made. It will look modern.

Someone wrote that it's easier to wrote code from the start. It's nonesene. It's easier to write UI from the start, you're right, but why re-write AS3 code (million lines of code) which is fully supported by Apache Royale. Do you have idea how much professional developers cost? This is quote i got from Codeoscopic: "devs in Codeoscopic are around 50€/h while my profile is 90€/h".

2) Mobile app creation: I think everyone nowdays would like to have their own mobile app; you push the devil face on your phone and you start creating your badass clothing on your phone or a tablet and get it delivered to any place in the world; minimum investment required because of Apache Royale.

Since it's t-shirts forum and I'm member since 2014 and I know this forum, I thought it would be great idea to share something that I'm working on with intentions to find a partner in USA, since I'm located in Europe. My plan is to actively trade in 2 continents with this exact platform.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
It's easier to write UI from the start, you're right, but why re-write AS3 code (million lines of code) which is fully supported by Apache Royale.
Million lines of code? A few hundred most likely.
Using Adobe Flash in 2014 was a mistake, and you are about to repeat the same mistake with Apache Royale.

Since it's t-shirts forum and I'm member since 2014 and I know this forum, I thought it would be great idea to share something that I'm working on with intentions to find a partner in USA, since I'm located in Europe. My plan is to actively trade in 2 continents with this exact platform.
You already have a partner in the USA... Printful.

To be honest, I don't understand what you are looking for.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You think Adobe Flex in 2014 was a mistake and you might be right, but Apache Royale is being build to fix that mistake. The current version of Apache Royale is 0.9.7, released in May, 2020. The final version will be 1.0.0. I discussed with Royale developers team and they're really close to the 1.0.0 version. Apache Royale is too new for you to know it's a mistake or not. I mean it's too new for anyone to know.

I believe that Apache Royale language of coding is the future and this is the way i will go. To the very end. You may want why?

Apache Royale is the evolution of Apache Flex, summarizing all lessons learned during the last 15 years in Application framework development for the web and mobile devices. The resulting technology brings lots of improvements and is designed to be a solution that will remain for many years to come supporting the changes in standards and global fashions by separating the tools and languages you use to develop from the final output you get.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.