T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologise in advance, new to the forum, new to apparel printing. I know it's probably been asked a million times before so if you have any decent threads you can link us to please provide them.

Myself and my partner have started a T-shirt merch store recently. It's been going well, we've been using a local print on demand service, along with some bulk orders. we've had plenty of orders, that sides going well but we are now wondering and considering looking for a second-hand DTG printer. To make things more interesting we live in a 30ft motorboat, we have some space but not a lot.

We are looking for the best quality affordable DTG printer. We don't really know where to start the research. Print quality is important to us and we are not set on DTG but simply, what's out there? 10 years ago I did some research with a previous brand but the prices were too high, has there been much change?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I apologise in advance, new to the forum, new to apparel printing. I know it's probably been asked a million times before so if you have any decent threads you can link us to please provide them.

Myself and my partner have started a T-shirt merch store recently. It's been going well, we've been using a local print on demand service, along with some bulk orders. we've had plenty of orders, that sides going well but we are now wondering and considering looking for a second-hand DTG printer. To make things more interesting we live in a 30ft motorboat, we have some space but not a lot.

We are looking for the best quality affordable DTG printer. We don't really know where to start the research. Print quality is important to us and we are not set on DTG but simply, what's out there? 10 years ago I did some research with a previous brand but the prices were too high, has there been much change?
I'm a little envious and a lot skeptical that this is a recipe for long term success. Ok, a lot envious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a little envious and a lot skeptical that this is a recipe for long term success. Ok, a lot envious.
Ha, the boats, not coming into the equation in terms of a selling element yet. Though we are toying with the idea of being able to tour and do markets. We are wondering if we could cram a DTG printer in here, sofas are overrated anyway!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.