T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for decent quality shirts such as obey looking to resell and use for my up and coming company also wondering if anyone knows what type of print they use to print on there shirts is it just typical screenprint or are there different qualitys of ink etc etc thanks alot steve

· Registered
69 Posts
Brother....have you considered learning how to screen print? I don't want to discourage you from following your dream...but if you are not familiar with the printing process, then i wonder how you designed the 10 shirts you want to start your line with. What I'm getting at is, there are so many factors involved with printing. Im not saying you need to actually print your shirts. It might be more cost effective to farm out the printing if you are moving thousands of shirts a month. If you understand the process, then you will be more successful and save money and know what is possible and what isn't.

But, whatever...I don't know what shirts Obey uses. They look like AAA shirts. I believe Obey uses mainly plastisol ink to print their shirts.

Also, instead of trying to sell shirts like Obey or some other brand, why not create a line of shirts unlike other brands.

I wish you luck. You have a long road ahead of you.

p.s.
If you are really gonna create a clothing brand, don't forget to re-label your shirts. Otherwise you are just selling prints on a Gilden.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.