T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for pro5 or proT t-shirts. they are comparable to proclub without the min of $6k in orders every 6 ms.

does anyone know how to contact them or every heard of them. neither have an rn# on label

thanks

minx

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
From the past threads that I've seen here, the same manufacturer that makes proclub makes pro5 and proT (or pro5 and proT are relabeling proclub t-shirts without putting in an RN number).

I'm not sure where you'd find a supplier for the Pro5 or ProT, but you can get proclubinc wholesale without a $6K minimum. Try this reseller website: proclubt-shirts.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i did and you have to have a business license and 1st order min of 300.00 and $6 k a yr in order or they will drop you

i called them and asked about pro5 and pro t and they said they have no info ==they are their competitors and they opy their shirts

·
2,957 Posts
proclubt-shirts.com and proclubinc.com ARE NOT the same company.

proclubinc.com is the manufacturer of proclub shirts, and THEY require $300 min. on first order and 6k in 6 months.

proclubt-shirts.com will allow you to purchase 1 dozen shirts at a time.

Rodney suggested you check out www.proclubt-shirts.com and that's what I suggest you do also.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Comin'OutSwingin said:
proclubt-shirts.com and proclubinc.com ARE NOT the same company.

proclubinc.com is the manufacturer of proclub shirts, and THEY require $300 min. on first order and 6k in 6 months.

proclubt-shirts.com will allow you to purchase 1 dozen shirts at a time.

Rodney suggested you check out www.proclub-tshirts.com and that's what I suggest you do also.
Hi just now try to vist www.proclub-tshirts.com but can't clink in. pls advise if other web site is available for it. tks:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts