T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Pro 5 are heavy weighted tshirts comparable to Pro Club. Pro 5 collar has a small percentage elastic to prevent the collar from over stretching after serveral washes. I believe Pro 5 is a CA company.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Thanks for the additional information. I haven't heard of that brand or been able to find out anything about them.

I found a PRO DIVE, but not a pro 5. If you have one of their t-shirts, you can get the "RN Number" from the tag in the neckline and we can lookup the manufacturer info from there.

Where did you hear about this company?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw the shirt at the LA Garment District... The collar is wide and thick ribbed. I am not sure of the cotton except that it is heavy weighted. I was impressed with the collar. Not to bulky, and not too small. I will see if I can get that number and get it to you asap...Thanks again..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not had a chance to go to LA yet, but I do have a shirt that I would like more info on BYC RN67117... Thanks...

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Here's the info on that RN number:
RN Type: RN
RN Number: 67117
Legal Name: LLAMA IMPORTS INC.
Company Name: LLAMA IMPORTS INC.
Business Type: IMPORTER,WHOLESALER
Address Line 1: 13810 BENTLEY PLACE
City: CERRITOS
State Code: CA
Zip: 90701
Phone: 213-404 4960 Ext:
Product Line:
Issued Date: 06-AUG-1998

From here:
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/TextileRN/wrnquery$tts_rn.queryview?P_RN_TYPE=RN&P_RN_SEQ=67117&Z_CHK=43749

From the nicely searchable FTC RN database site here:
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/TextileRN/wrnquery$.startup

which reminds me, I need to add that RN link to the resources area in the left sidebar of this site :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rodney,

Thanks for the info. The Pro 5's do not have a RN on the collar tag. I think they are a California based company. I will see what other info I can find. Have you heard of Shaka?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
If they don't have an RN number in the collar, it's likely that they are relabeling another brand's garments.

I haven't heard of Shaka.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts