T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

I'm new here.

Have a recently launched business in Scandinavia. Well, actually, it hasn't been launched with bells and whistles as the number of prints are just about 100 but growing. It's just a sneak peak for the initiated for now.

But as 50% of the initiated lives in USA, I'm looking for a reliable company that's neither too small nor too large that can help us out. Here's the paramount requirements we have:

• Must print Direct-to-garment with ink jet.
• Print on black
• using high quality t-shirts
• Has to be meticulous and do excellent jobs
• Must be able to ship to customer
• I don't know about shipping costs in US, but someone said it varies with distance. Sounds strange to me, but if that's correct, I assume it's best if the printer is situated somewhere in the middle of the country?

I have been searching the web the past days, even mailed manufacturers of printer machine and asked for recommendation of anyone who has bought from them, but no hit yet.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Dan

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
TiddliBoom.com said:
But as I assume that the printshops themselves might reply there, it's usually nicer if the recommendation comes from another customer.
Printer recommendations and the like are generally discouraged by the moderator here, as one can never know when that person who appears to be a customer is actually the printshop themselves in disguise.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Have registered and posted there. But as I assume that the printshops themselves might reply there, it's usually nicer if the recommendation comes from another customer.
Lewis is right, we try to say away from actual printing service recommendations because so many of our members are printers (and many others read the forums). Since we don't allow self promotion in the forums, it can entice people to register and pretend they are a customer to recommend their own business.

Once you have 15 posts here, you can place a "service request" in our Classifieds area (similar to the classifieds at boards.screenprinters.net).

Once you find a printer, just be sure to check their references and get samples of their work to make sure they can handle the work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts