T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help in identifying some clipart. I have a logo I have designed that incorporates a Plymouth Barracuda. I use actionartclub.com for clipart and had a friend identify which one of the hundreds of muscle cars listed was a "Barracuda". Apparently he's wrong since the client informed me I had a GTO on the design.

Anyone here familiar enough with the Barracuda's to let me know which one at actionartclub.com (or anywhere else) is actually a barracuda? I had used PCCAR17 originally and now I am leaning towards PCCAR12.

Thanks
Chad

·
Registered
100 Posts
the green and orange cars in sunnydayz link are barracudas. you dont see those on the streets much.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Yeah, they sure are sweet. Hey Chad, use a '72 if you can.

In the summer when I was 19, I took off to St. Pete, Fla. with my brother, he was moving there to start a biz with his friend. We towed his TR-6 down. Only hitch was I helped him drive down, so I had no car. One of the mighty big bonuses of that summer was my brother's friend tossed me the keys to his '72 yellow Baracuda for the summer. I'll never forget that summer, and the Cuda is one of the biggest reasons why.

I'm attaching a photo of the '72 Cuda so you can recognize that one, Chad. She's a looker, but really, unbelieveable to drive! :) I miss cars like this. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the stroll on memory lane, great thread! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm attaching a photo of the '72 Cuda so you can recognize that one, Chad. She's a looker, but really, unbelieveable to drive! :) I miss cars like this. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the stroll on memory lane, great thread! :)
If you like cars, check out my flickr acount. I hope that isn't considered spam...nothing for sale, just photos of my car-filled life. Not a lot of classics, but lots of cool stuff.

R.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Thank,I checked it out and man there are some nice classics . I live a few miles from a classic car dealer and I have seen some awesome rides. .... JB

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
If you like cars, check out my flickr acount. I hope that isn't considered spam...nothing for sale, just photos of my car-filled life. Not a lot of classics, but lots of cool stuff.

R.
Oh, man, I could hang checking out those pics all day. I perused the Dam drive, lol, re:tickets, but that comes with the territory. I loved seeing all those cars, but really loved that Ford-GT. I looked at the blue stitching :eek: haha, and that black Koenigsegg, WOW. Hey, I hope this is not spam. I am pulling myself away, outta time for now, but I hope you get to leave that link bc I'd love to go back and look at some more of those pics. You got a nice life there, R. Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh, man, I could hang checking out those pics all day. I perused the Dam drive, lol, re:tickets, but that comes with the territory. I loved seeing all those cars, but really loved that Ford-GT. I looked at the blue stitching :eek: haha, and that black Koenigsegg, WOW. Hey, I hope this is not spam. I am pulling myself away, outta time for now, but I hope you get to leave that link bc I'd love to go back and look at some more of those pics. You got a nice life there, R. Thanks for sharing. :)
Now you know why I chose automotive enthusiasts as my niche. :)

Don't be fooled, I don't have the kind of money that some of my friends do. The white Pantera is mine. But doing all the car stuff is fun. There are stories to go along with those photos - check out the blog on my website (below).

R.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts