T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up,

I'm looking for a "Made in Canada" t-shirt brand called "Plain & Simple". For any Canadians out there, I buy these t-shirts at Winners (Canadian equivalent to Marshalls) and I was wondering if anyone had any information on this company and if they sell wholesale? I've searched high and end, and cannot find any info whatsoever, so any help would be great! Making this thread was my last resort so hopefully someone has heard of them.

Thanks,

DL

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
PLAIN & SIMPLE SPORTS & PROMOWEAR INC.
289 Bering Ave.
Toronto, Ontario
Canada, M8Z 3A5
Telephone: 416-504-9900
Fax: 416-504-0350
[email protected]

Is this them? They are a promotional products company....they do produce tshirts but it would seem odd that a retailer would source a product through a promotions company....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I found that as well, but that is a differnt company. Thank you though. Anyone else? I'm gonna upload a picture of their label to see if anyone recognizes it.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Are you sure that's a different company? Seems like a weird coincidence.

Is there an RN number in the label?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I agree that in all the world, the two instances of the same company name are both in Canada, and both make tshirts.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I finally found the company. It turned out to be a Manhattan based company which has a factory in Montreal, Canada. Plain & Simple is one of their brands.

DL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts