T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im looking for a PEACE t-shirt that was out about 15 years ago. It simply says PEACE across the front with block letters and inside the letters is a scene with green hills and a blue sky. If you have this shirt there will be ordering info at the bottom of the scene in small letters. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Do you have this shirt in your possesion and want to replace it, or did you see it on someone?

Can you read the ordering info in small letters?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had this shirt and got rid of it. Now I would like to replace it! I ordered my first one by contacting the company using the info on the t-shirt from a friend. I have never seen the shirt for sale in any stores and have only seen a couple of people wearing one but not recently.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I might not be helping a lot, but if you never manage to find it, you can always try to make it. There's this website,Threadless Designs, where you can submit design ideas. If enough people in the community like it, it'll be mass produced, and you get a cash reward with a couple o' copies of your shirt. Even if you don't feel like designing, the site still has some pretty cool shorts, you might just find something else you like as much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts