T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bumped into a company called MyT while purchasing t-shirts wholesale one day and they were the best quality I've ran into so far. I used to like SAAD a lot. I'd like to cut out the store down my way and go straight to the company but I'm having trouble finding any info on them. The shirt says manufactured by CH Fashion Vintage co but no info online. Is anyone familiar with this company? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Re: Looking for particular company

dont recall ?

check to see if the tags have a RN# or some other number. If so, i think this board has links to sites where you can key in the # or the company.

Sometimes the brand name on the T-SHirt may not be the actual company but one of it's divisions or an operating name only... this makes it harder to find the actual company if there is no ref# on the label. All garments must have a ref# on the label though. Have a closer look at the labels.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Re: Looking for particular company

LucyRoberts said:
All garments must have a ref# on the label though.
If by reference number you mean RN that is incorrect. All garments sold in the US must have an RN or the full legal name of the company. RNs are a convenient shorthand for companies to use, and make it easier 1) To quickly find their full contact information via the database, 2) To relabel shirts, 3) To fit the legally required information onto a smaller tag. However they are not legally required.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts