T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I made some tshirt jpegs using a custom design studio online.

The images looked like this:

Now I can't seem to find that URL anywhere. Can someone help me find the site or any site that uses the same software? I've gonna through the top 30 in google and haven't found it yet. Maybe it's gone now or they changed software?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry, I didn't make it clear. The tshirt image on my post is mine. What I'm looking for is the site that has a design studio that places your design on an image of an actual shirt. The ones I've seen either have a cartoony imaged shirt or a shirt on a person. I'm looking for that design studio that has your design overlayed on real shirt images like on my image above.

The bluecotton layout to me looks cartoony. If I stuck that image on here, you can tell its just a image overlain on a tshirt image template. Looking at the my original image, it's tough to tell if that was a photo of a real tshirt or a computer designed one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Makes sense, but I think you just got lucky with that one looking like an actual print. I wonder if some more complex designs would look as natural as that one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts