T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can get some full-zip sweatshirts without hoods? All cotton would be preferable, pockets are fine. Almost like jackets. Can't find 'em anywhere.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks. Don't really want to go the custom route. Don't think my customer wants to spend that much money. They only need about 20.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Thanks. Don't really want to go the custom route. Don't think my customer wants to spend that much money. They only need about 20.
I know you mentioned that you didn't want to go the custom route, but Jerico.ca offers custom blanks with no minimums, and last I checked, the prices were reasonable (especially since you'll be using one of their existing styles/fabrics, just without a hood).

I checked Beimar, Indy and American Apparel and didn't see any zip sweatshirts like the one you described. You may have to search for "jackets" instead of hoodies.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I can help you go a semi-custom route....cut the hood off, and finish with something like a cotton twill tape (inside the neck). PM me if you want to discuss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts