T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a mobile t-shirt printing company. We need someone to print t-shirts at our festivals (decreases our upfront costs, inventory, and makes it customizeable for clients).

I'd prefer a company that's more regionally local (Southeast USA- SC, NC, GA, FL). If you know of anyone, please contact me Callie Wise, Recreation Coordinator for the City of North Myrtle Beach, SC at [email protected].

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I am looking for a mobile t-shirt printing company. We need someone to print t-shirts at our festivals (decreases our upfront costs, inventory, and makes it customizeable for clients).

I'd prefer a company that's more regionally local (Southeast USA- SC, NC, GA, FL). If you know of anyone, please contact me Callie Wise, Recreation Coordinator for the City of North Myrtle Beach, SC at [email protected].

Thanks for your help.
Custom takes screen printing out of the picture. Heat transfer for inkjet, Heat transfer vinyl, Dye sublimation and maybe DTG if anyone is willing to put their machines in that environment. These are the folks you are looking for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello
I am a mobile tshirt printer, but I am on the West Coast...
Anyone needs a mobile printer on the west coast contact me.
Johanna
24hr shirt printing
707-542-3340

1 - 6 of 6 Posts