T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am looking for ladies fitted long and short sleeve shirts.
I have been working with shirts from old navy or gap that were 95%cotton and 5% spandex.
The shirts look very nice after the design - but i am looking into opening a buisness and I need wholesale prices.
Thanks,
Limor

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Re: looking for shirts!

There are many manufacturers that carry ladies fitted long sleeve and short sleeve shirts. If you are going to be buying wholesale and you have a resale permit, you can order through the big distributors like SanMar or Bodek and Rhodes and get wholesale pricing.

If you don't have a resale permit, you can get wholesale pricing (although a bit higher than from a distributor) through places like blankshirts.com

You'll probably want to shop around and buy singles of a few different styles till you find the one that fits your tastes and need.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Rodney ,
Thank u so mush for the help!
I do have tax resale # but my problem is to find nice tshirts.
I have already tried american apparel.anvill,fruit of the loom and i did not like any of them.
Can u think of other ditributers?
Thanks,
Limor

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi,

I too am using Gap and Old Navy ladies t-shirts and can't find anything else that's equal in quality. Old Navy has changed their ladies v tees this season and the v is way too low. I've tried the Hanes Silver and it isn't as good as Old Navy either. Does anyone know where you can get a small amount of tees made to order?
Thanks.
Desiree

·
Registered
2 Posts
bought a shirt as a sample and love it. The tag in it say hellowin and says that it is made from Bangladesh and is made out of 95%cotton and 5% spandex. How do I go about finding out who is a supplier of this particular shirt. Better Yet, how do I found out who manufacturers them????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts