T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local shirt store sells blank tshirt called JOHN SON, RN#117302. I like these shirts but can't get any info on where to get them wholesale. I tried asking the owners of the store but they didn't want to give me there contact information. The RN search came up B&C sportswear inc. but still can't find them anywhere? thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Did you call B&C Sportswear Inc to see where they are located? They may not have a website.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Just click on the search result on the RN search and you'll find their contact info. After you do the search, click on the letters RN and you'll get the company contact info.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called the number twice given in the contact information section, the first time they gave me a different number to call (number not in service) so I called back a few hours later and this time they hung up as soon as I ask about the shirts. I don't know what going on..

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Sac printer said:
I called the number twice given in the contact information section, the first time they gave me a different number to call (number not in service) so I called back a few hours later and this time they hung up as soon as I ask about the shirts. I don't know what going on..
Strange... it's possible the business either moved or shut down, and the number now belongs to someone else?

I once had a company publish my (private) mobile number instead of theirs in an advertising brochure... it gets old fast and even saying "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number" is way too much effort.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
(that said, I'd try the number again anyway... it can't hurt to keep chasing if they're the blanks you want)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I carry Johnson but I am not sure if its the same one your refering too. Is it Johnson with the crown on the J? Do they have a simular cut to ProClub t-shirts?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes FIG51, it's does have a crown above the J. Also I believe they arer similar to proclub. But to me it looks like there's a space between the N and the S. More Like JOHN SON. Could you help me find these? thanks in advance

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey yeah you are right they do have a space but down here we just call it by johnson. THis is a fairly new shirt company. The prices on these are cheaper than pro club but I do feel that the quality of these are equal to or superior to pro club. They justy feel heavier to me. I do distribute these shirts. I am located in Los Angeles. Do you come down here often? PM me with a quantity.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Do they have a website?

Can you post the pricing here?

Are the Johnson shirts ringspun cotton?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have no idea if they are ringspun or not. Te price is different per quantity, siz, tall or not,color or white. I do not know if it is allowed to sell on this forum so I do not want to do the prices without consent. I have a store in Los Angeles. How often do you come down here? They do not have a website that I am aware of. I actually am surprised anyone else knows about Johnson. Allot of my customers do not even know Johnson. Do you have a sellers permit? Are these for resale or printing only?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oops I guess your the admin so I guess I do have permission.

1 dz 2x White Tall 36.00
1 dz 2x Color Tall 40.00
1dz 3x White Tall 38.00
1 dz 3x Color Tall 42.00
1 dz 4x White Tall 40.00
1 dz 4x Color Tall 44.00

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
FIG51 said:
I have no idea if they are ringspun or not.
The company doesn't give you any information on the shirts when you buy them? Usually, a company will have a catalog or line sheet that describes the various styles they carry.

Te price is different per quantity, siz, tall or not,color or white. I do not know if it is allowed to sell on this forum so I do not want to do the prices without consent.
It is generally best to keep the selling off the forum :) You can contact a user via PM to follow up with requests.

I was looking more for general pricing though, rather than a direct sale; as I've seen people post pricing for AmericanApparel, Hanes Beefy, etc from various distributors.

I have a store in Los Angeles. How often do you come down here?
Not very often, but the UPS vans comes by my house just about every day :)

They do not have a website that I am aware of. I actually am surprised anyone else knows about Johnson. Allot of my customers do not even know Johnson.
I was more looking for more general information about the Johnson brand itself.

Can you share how you buy them or how you contact them? That can help others do some research on the company to see what styles they carry and get more information on their business.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I actually found the company by luck driving around. Their RN# is 117302. I just stepped into their wherehouse and checked it out. I have asked them for catalogues etc. but all they could offer me is 2 posters. They are not as established as pro club which gave me more posters than I can use along with catalogues. Currently it seems they carry only Tank Tops(heavywieght, thermos, t's and long sleeve t's). The adress is the same as whats listed under the RN# search. I am new to the apparrel industry and still learning as well. I am opening my store on 05/01/06. I am sorry if I could not be any more helpful. I can post a picture of the shirt if that helps anyone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like the place I have been calling. But like I said they are not very helpful over the phone, maybe I drive down to LA this weekend to check the warehouse out.. J/K

·
Registered
282 Posts
I ran errands in downtown Los Angeles today and by pure luck entered a store with a big JOHNSON sign.

After getting price list and looking over quality and sizes/styles... turns out they are the owners of the brand. Very nice. They've only been around a year. No website (I did encourage one).

The quality is very good...I would say similar to a Hanes Beefy T.

I did not see any color variations (as in bad dyes). Soft cotton, neat (versus sloppy) stitching. They have a retro athletic short sleeve/pinstripe style t-shirt I was interested in but it had the Johnson branding (very discrete) but won't work for me.

I will await Rodney's okay via PM to post any other information. There is a 12 piece minimum of same size/color.

Additionally, I stopped by the Alternative Apparel showroom. Very cool space...old firehouse. Staff was super nice and getting set up for wholesale account was easy. They do not have any mimimums and I was able to buy just one shirt. Will be ordering quantity online as the partner says it's a thumbs up. Didn't have time to make other stops as the whole purpose of the errand was to purchase a teflon sheet for my heat press:)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
suzieh said:
I did not see any color variations (as in bad dyes). Soft cotton, neat (versus sloppy) stitching. They have a retro athletic short sleeve/pinstripe style t-shirt I was interested in but it had the Johnson branding (very discrete) but won't work for me.

I will await Rodney's okay via PM to post any other information. There is a 12 piece minimum of same size/color.
Thanks for the report, Suzie!

If you have any further information about the company, feel free to post it so people will be able to contact them to check out their stuff.

I wouldn't mind getting a sample t-shirt from them to see the quality, but I probably won't be in LA again soon (I was down there for my birthday last month though).

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm also looking to get the information on Johnsons. I think someone mentioned that they carry the elusive. Square front tank top that I'm looking for.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts