T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I believe this is the printer that I saw at the Long Beach Show in Mesa Distributors (SWF West) booth. It was not at the Orlando Show in SWF East booth. It is definitely different than the Kiosk in a couple of different ways (printer head moves instead of the bed, different type of bed,...). I only saw it print half of a shirt before I had to move on. The print looked just as good as a Kiosk from the short time I was there. It looked like it was the same print engine, just a different way of printing.

I am not sure if it is being sold to the market yet or only in certain areas. You should go to DTG America - Digital Garment Printers and contact the Rep for your market if you are in the USA. Otherwise, I would contact one of the offices listed there and see who would be the distributor for your market. I have not heard if this product was released overseas first or if it was coming out in the US first. Sorry I can't be much more help. If you can't find someone to point you in the right direction, send me a PM and I will give you a contact name.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
The HM1 Kiosk is in the final stages prior to release here in the US marketplace. It is based on the Epson 2400 engine. We expect to be selling this unit by the end of March, the Kiosk will not be replaced by this unit, it will be another offering.

We at SWF East will not begin selling these units until we have inventory of them along with a completed manual, training and maintenance DVD's and full service information. We are working diligently on all of the above.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for responses...
Don.. You mention that this will not replace the Kiosk. DO you have any details what is different with the HM1 model vs the Kiosk ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts